In Luke 11:1, the disciples begged Jesus to teach them to pray. Two thousand years later, Christ-followers continue to ask the same question.
- Modesto Campus Tuesday Night All Church Prayer: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm. Everyone Welcome.
- Oakdale Campus Tuesday Night All Church Prayer: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm. Everyone Welcome.
- Men's Prayer Breakfast: The last Saturday of each month 9:00 am - 10:30 am in the Modesto Chapel. Open to all men.
- Pre-Service Prayer: Held weekly before service every Sunday morning 10:00 am - 11:00 am in the prayer room. Open to all.
- Prayer Posts: Held at homes accountable to Celebration Center at the direction of a Pastor, these prayer meetings are initiated to address specific issues.
- Altar Prayer: Every Sunday anyone may come forward for prayer by pastors and leaders.
- Prayer of Three: Daily, this prayer strategy is initiated at small groups and concentrates on releasing hope in the Lord and divine opportunities to share the gospel.