Prayer Life In Luke 11:1, the disciples begged Jesus to teach them to pray. Two thousand years later, Christ-followers continue to ask the same question.
- Modesto Campus Tuesday Night All Church Prayer: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm. Everyone Welcome.
- Oakdale Campus Tuesday Night All Church Prayer: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm. Everyone Welcome.
- Men's Prayer Breakfast: The last Saturday of each month 9:00 am - 10:30 am in the Modesto Chapel. Open to all men.
- Pre-Service Prayer: Held weekly before service every Sunday morning 10:00 am - 11:00 am in the prayer room. Open to all.
- Prayer Posts: Held at homes accountable to Celebration Center at the direction of a Pastor, these prayer meetings are initiated to address specific issues.
- Altar Prayer: Every Sunday anyone may come forward for prayer by pastors and leaders.
- Prayer of Three: Daily, this prayer strategy is initiated at small groups and concentrates on releasing hope in the Lord and divine opportunities to share the gospel.
Genesis 12:2 - I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you will be a blessing. Our pastors teach we are to be a people of blessing bringing hope and Christ to others. When praying, we as true intercessors, ask for God's mercy for those who do not know Him or on circumstances that do not reflect His kingdom. They quote that "A curse can be broken but a blessing can never be retrieved."
Please click here to submit your prayer requests.