Vision & policies
"Winning and building children for Jesus."
The vision of Celebration Center Children's Ministries is to train up a body of children who are confident in who they are in Christ and who have knowledge and understanding of God's Word. We, along with parents, strive to build a firm foundation for the children on which they can begin to build their walk of faith.
- To have children who will boldly proclaim Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
- Children who pray and know how to enter His gates with thanksgiving in their hearts, who enter His courts with praise, and
- Children who sing unto the Lord and celebrate His goodness.
The Children's Ministry of Celebration Center desires to help children understand, worship, and most importantly have a personal relationship with JESUS!
1. To be an example of Christ to the children and their parents, by walking in love, peace, and joy.
Galatians 5:22... The fruit of the spirit is love, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
Matthew ...By the fruit you will recognize them.
2. To teach the children the uncompromised word of God.
Psalm 119:11..I have hidden your word in my heart that
I might not sin against you.
3. Be an example of prayer by giving opportunities for them to pray for one another, as well as for their individual needs.
Isaiah 56:7... For my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations.
4. To promote praise and worship as a life style. To give the children a clear understanding of what praise and worship is and why we do it.
Psalm 34:1...His praise will always be on my lips.
Psalm 119:12...Praise be to you 0 Lord, teach me your decrees
Mark 10:14...Let the little children come unto me.
5. To provide an environment of complete care for the children, ministering to their needs, spiritually, physically, and emotionally.
6. Lay a foundation of the plan of salvation and God's love for the children. Show them God's desire to save them from sin so that they can have eternal relationship with him. To show them they were created by God to be loved by Him and to allow Him to love others through them.
has a comprehensive Safety Policy and Procedures program in effect. It is designed to create a safe and non-threatening environment which protects both children and those committed to serve them. All Children's Ministry volunteers and staff must have a completed application on file with references checked. Each are interviewed by Pastoral Staff and must be approved, and must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Discipline & Health
employs a positive discipline structure & implements health guidelines and standards in every classroom.